Happy independence day
Happy independence day
Why do babies cry?
• On average, babies cry 2 hours/day, peaking at 6 week of age.
• Most parents nowadays expect babies to behave like adults from the time they are born!
• Every crying they think has a medical reason, and most of them want a medicine to help the baby to stop crying!
Common problems of the Infant that require no medicine-
Parenting is the most difficult task, especially when you recently become one. As soon as the baby is born, the constant dilemma begins about what is better for the baby and what is not.
There are a lot of situations faced commonly by the ...
Developing a child needs more care than developing Money-
As the child grows and develops, thousands of questions emerge in our mind; “when will my baby start walking?” or “when will my baby start speaking?” or “when can my baby self-feed”. I am here to help you regarding this.
First five y...
Useful tips to improve eating habits in your child-
• Feeding forcefully is not useful. If your child isn’t hungry at all, there is no point trying to force it.
• Child should eat with the family on the dining table.
• Serving large meals is not useful; it will only irritate your child.
Flu shots can offer a possible advantage of 'viral interference', preventing children from developing severe infections from COVID-19.
According to a study conducted by the University of Missouri-Columbia, a group of 905 children admitted at Arkansas Children's Hospital System were given the sea...
I will be giving a live session on the topic "COVID-19 in children" on 11th july at 8pm. I will be sharing important aspects of COVID-19 in children with special emphasis on prevention. Join me and clear your doubts.
Your appreciation inspires us to work with more dedication!!
Revised Clinic Timings from 21st June.
- Jasmine MThankyou to Dr prakhar nyati he make me healthy without any heavy dose of medicines. ☺☺
- Anayra RDr. Prakhar is very knowledgeable. He has always given us perfect advice on medicines and other precautions etc. for my daughter. We have contacted him multiple times for our daughter and we are very satisfied.
- Toshi SDr. Prakhar is a best pediatrician in indore so far, I came from New Zealand last year with my son and stuck here due to covid situation, he got sick several times during lockdown, even got covid but doctor helped me alot in that time with the phone consultation as well, he is very skillful and passionate towards his profession, I would strongly recommend him to anyone in my contact