Heat stroke in children (loo lagana)
Children were kept indoor in the past two years due to COVID-19 Pandemic, hence their sudden exposure to heat this year is causing a sharp rise in heat stroke cases in children.
Watch out for following symptoms and seek medical advise from an expert to avoid...
Following signs requires urgent hospitalization in a febrile child. Be careful and contact your pediatrician immediately.
Following are the symptoms for which immediate medical help should be taken.
Happy children's day!!
My article in today's dainik bhaskar (14th October 2021)
Happy independence day
Why do babies cry?
• On average, babies cry 2 hours/day, peaking at 6 week of age.
• Most parents nowadays expect babies to behave like adults from the time they are born!
• Every crying they think has a medical reason, and most of them want a medicine to help the baby to stop crying!
Common problems of the Infant that require no medicine-
Parenting is the most difficult task, especially when you recently become one. As soon as the baby is born, the constant dilemma begins about what is better for the baby and what is not.
There are a lot of situations faced commonly by the ...
- Darpan HI have very nice experience visiting his clinic. Doctor is very good for baby .Highly recommended for kids.
- Jasmine MDr.prakhar nyati is too good.He is kind and available 24/7 for his patient. The best pediatrician I have met yet. I would definitely like to recommend him to others.😊😊 I am thankful to him for making me healthy from seriously affected by typhoid in covid19
- Rani BDr.prakhar is sooo awesome with my children-I would recommend him to other parents for their children to come and see for any medical issues they may have. He is the best pediatrician I have found in INDORE .
|Mon:||11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, 6:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Tue:||11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, 6:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Wed:||11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, 6:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Thu:||11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, 6:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Fri:||11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, 6:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Sat:||11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, 6:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Sun:||11:00 AM – 1:00 PM|